If you experience:
A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
Please follow the below guidance:
1. You will need to self-isolate immediately in line with the latest government guidance (10 days).
2. You should arrange to have a test as soon as possible. You should book this through the Trust testing team at: email@example.com.
3. Notify your line manager that you are symptomatic and are self-isolating.
If you test positive:
1. You should notify your line manager as soon as possible after testing positive. If you are a bank staff member, you should notify the Admin Bank by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, who will act as your line manager.
2. Your line manager should then notify Occupational Health at: email@example.com, the Covid-19 Incident Management Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org and the Track and Trace Team at: email@example.com.
3. If you test positive out of hours (after 5pm on weekdays and at weekends), please notify the Incident Management Team by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org rather than your line manager.
4. You can return to work after completing 10 days of self-isolation if you have had no fever for 48 hours and are other wise well. Please see the return to work process for further guidance.
If you are well enough and able to work from home during your isolation period, you can discuss and agree this with your manager.
You do not need to call NHS 111 to go into self-isolation but if your symptoms worsen during home isolation, use the NHS 111 online service for advice.
For the most up-to-date information on Covid-19 - staff symptoms and testing, please visit our comprehensive FAQs section.