If CQC inspectors visit your team, there are some actions you will need to take.
Where possible, get the team together to discuss the inspection, pull together the key messages, any issues raised and documentation provided to the inspection team.
On the same day, the team manager has responsibility for forwarding this information on to the CQC project team using the specific form which will be directly provided or can be obtained from the project team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01925 664158.
- Once the CQC has finished their visit they will analyse the information they have been provided with, messages they have heard and what they've observed. This may prompt additional requests for information or further unannounced inspections in the weeks following the initial inspection.
- The CQC will then decide on ratings: 'Outstanding', 'Good', 'Requires improvement' or'Inadequate' within each of the five themes (safe, effective, caring, responsive and well-led) against which it assesses our services and the Trust as a whole.
- We will receive a final inspection report for a factual accuracy check before the final version is published.
- Our ratings will be published on the CQC website and we will be required to display our rating at each of our sites and on our own website.
- It is always important to remember that, although the CQC receives regular updates on any action plans we are delivering, they can return to visit us at any time to assess progress or services for themselves.