Our last inspection took place during summer 2018, resulting in an overall rating of 'Good'.
The core services inspected were:
- Wards for older people with mental health problems
- Wards for people with learning disabilities or autism
- Acute wards for adults of working age and psychiatric intensive care units
- Child and adolescent mental health wards
- Community-based mental health services for adults of working age
- Community health services for adults
While we remain 'Good' overall, there are some areas for improvement which we have been focusing on addressing.
Our wards for people with a learning disability or autism were rated as 'Requires improvement' and our wards for older people with mental health problems were rated as 'Inadequate' overall.
In addition, while the domains of safe, effective, caring and well-led were rated as good overall, the responsive domain was rated as 'Requires improvement'.
The summaries for mental health services and community services, as well as the overall Trust ratings, now look like this: