Thank you to everyone who took the time to share feedback about your experience of working during Covid-19 by completing our survey in August.
The survey was an opportunity to pause and reflect on what has been working well so we can do more of it, as well as identifying any gaps we need to address going forward.
We received 1,226 responses in total, including:
- 952 responses from clinical staff
- 274 responses from corporate staff
- 853 responses from staff who have been working from home
We asked about:
- Your overall experience of working during the pandemic
- Your experience working from home, where applicable
- Your wellbeing and connection to the Trust, including communications
- The impact of Covid-19 on you as an individual.
You can view a visual summary of the survey’s findings and key themes or by clicking the image below.
We have collated your feedback into key themes which have been shared with our five Covid-19 workstreams to review and identify any actions we need to take. These workstreams are:
We are committed to updating you on progress and will be sharing regular updates through our usual channels.