Self-referral to Occupational Health
The Occupational Health team consists of doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, psychologists, counsellors, and specialist exercise instructors, all of which have specific occupational health training and experience.
You can now self-refer to receive support for any of the following concerns:
- Existing health condition affecting work or attendance
- Suspected work related health problem
- Work environment
- Other work related health issues
- Mental health issue
- Muscular skeletal - physiotherapy
Simply follow the instructions below:
1) Complete and return the self-referral form.
- Ensure that you provide as much detail as possible, this will enable us to offer you the most appropriate appointment for your needs
- Delays will be incurred where a lack of information is provided, please do not just tick boxes - we need you to expand on the reasons for the appointment request
- Remember, that this is a confidential service – all patients are assured of complete clinical confidentiality, plus all non-clinical staff have signed a strict confidentiality clause as part of their contract of employment. For more information, download the guidance notes and consent form.
2) An occupational health assistant will review your form within 48 hours of receipt and you will be allocated an appointment either face to face or a telephone consultation, which will be within 10 working days.
3) The date and time of the appointment will be communicated to you either by phone, letter or e-mail.