Making an offer of employment
If you appoint a successful candidate following the interviews you must do the following:
- Telephone the successful candidate and offer them the post verbally.
- Move your successful candidate to 'Offer' on Trac.
- Telephone the unsuccessful candidates and offer feedback.
- Move your unsuccessful candidates to 'Rejected' on Trac.
- Scan and upload the successful candidate's interview notes to Trac.
- Send the successful candidate's model declaration form to email@example.com
Internal appointments must be handled in exactly the same way as external appointments.
Please note - interview notes for unsuccessful candidates must be retained by the recruiting manager for 6 months following interview.