This advice will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. All staff have a personal responsibility to keep yourselves updated on the situation.
Any general questions or concerns should be directed to your line manager in the first instance. Our staff FAQs also have some useful guidance in response to some of our most commonly-asked queries, including staff symptoms and testing, travel and quarantine, and general HR issues. These are updated regularly so please check the FAQs before contacting one of our teams with your query.
Government information and guidance is changing regularly. A series of FAQs on the Government website provides the latest information about restrictions in place and what people can and can't do.
Overall consistent advice remains to:
Limit contact with other people
Keep your distance when you go out (two metres apart where possible)
Wash your hands regularly
Wear face coverings in indoor public places in line with national guidance
Please be assured that changes will only be made at our Trust after assessing them against our ultimate priority – keeping our staff and patients safe.
As local restrictions are introduced across our patch, we recommend staying up to date with the changes using the relevant local authority websites and social media. These detail the current advice and guidance for the area and also include other information you may find useful professionally or personally, such as what support is in place in the local area for vulnerable residents.
- Halton - https://hbcnewsroom.co.uk/coronaadvice/
- Knowsley - https://www.knowsleynews.co.uk/coronavirus-what-you-need-to-know/
- Sefton - https://www.sefton.gov.uk/covid-19-in-sefton.aspx
- St Helens - https://www.sthelens.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Warrington - www.warrington.gov.uk/coronavirus-restrictions-warrington
- Wigan - https://www.wigan.gov.uk/ Coronavirus
- Bolton - https://www.bolton.gov.uk/coronavirus-support-1/coronavirus-support/2?documentId=639&categoryId=20119
- Greater Manchester - https://www.gmhsc.org.uk/covid-19/covid-19-support/