Publish date: 11 November 2020
Are you a Trust mental health practitioner working in Halton, Knowsley, St Helens or Warrington?
Do you work in the community or inpatient unit?
We are pleased to offer more dates for our successful online (Zoom) training, aimed at helping you to recognise, understand and work effectively with adults with autism in your services.
This interactive training will:
- Increase your understanding of neurodiversity
- Provide information and tools on how you can assess and provide effective interventions for adults with autism and mental health difficulties
- Identify reasonable adjustments you can make in your workplace
- Show how the dynamic support database can assist you in your work
- Thursday 26 November, 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Friday 11 December, 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Monday 11 January 2021, 10am to 1pm
- Thursday 28 January, 1pm to 4pm
- Tuesday 9 February, 1pm to 4pm
- Thursday 25 February, 10am to 1pm
How to book
Please email: email@example.com